JOBJUNIOR SUSTAINABLE PROJECT MANAGER
ODDS Agency is a small company involved in supply chain sustainability expertise, but also in corporate communication.
We help our Corporate Partners to highlight their local action in the supply chain. Within our expertise we drive our partners to monitor their program. Through our CSR approach, we build Impact Report, Risks Management data keys, Carbon Footprint or low Carbon Transition initiative.
Many of ODDS Agency’s projects fall within the categories of carbon transition, insetting, regenerative agriculture, agroforestry, forest conservation, education or biodiversity. We also manage Sustainable Corporate Communication of several companies from various sectors: Food & Beverage, Industries & Services, Cosmetic or Luxury, Certification, NGO.
ODDS Agency is recruiting JUNIOR SUSTAINABLE PROJECT MANAGER and Sustainable Corporate Communication
As part of the Program Team you will report to the Managing Director and will be in close contact with Clients. Clients could be from different sectors : Food & Beverage, Industries & Services, Cosmetic or Luxury, Certification or NGO.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Knowledge : Conduct research and desk review on standards and certifications, sectoral initiatives, national and international policies, supply chains trends, environmental tools and mechanisms related to your client area, CSR analysis, Carbon footprint interpretation, Risk Management, report writing. Open mind.
- Projet Management : Day to day follow-up of projects working closely with the Client’s team on the field; reporting of activities, financial reporting, facilitation of steering committees…
- Business development : Upsell of existing clients under your perimeter; redact proposal to prospects
- Management : Management could be possible.
You have demonstrated excellent experience as commercial, sustainability manager or consultant. You are passionate about ecosystems protection and social issues, and you want to have a strong impact. You have an experience in NGO on the field.
We Are Looking For a Candidate With
- Master Degree or equivalent experience including but not limited to sustainability, agriculture, international development sales and/or business
- Experience in consultancy or program management in an international environment or NGO
- Any experience related to carbon, sustainability, climate, agroforestry, social and environmental policy and corporate social responsibility will be a Bonus
- Strong desire to commit and dedicate his/her energy to restoring and protecting natural ecosystems and supporting sustainable livelihoods of smallholder farmer communities.
- Professional fluency in English and French. Spanish would be an asset.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Indesign is a bonus
- Proficient in the use of Linkedin
- Full time Job / 2-4 years experience Based in Bordeaux France